Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesday already!

I’m home from Florida. I do miss the warmth and sunshine. But alas I also do love Fall.

The fridge is totally cleaned out. Guess one of my true failings is the regret and guilt I feel over wasting food - wonder where that came from. Oh well more therapy. But this refrigerator fiasco certainly caused me to waste a lot of stuff.

Yesterday my car got a new windshield and when I finish this missal I will try to scrub off the goo that was the end result of the duct tape and tarp Mr Terrific covered the windshield with till it could be repaired. Next I need to go to a body shop for an estimate for the dents and ding repairs.

I must also force myself to start going thru stuff and throwing things out to be ready to close my happy place for 5 months.

Oh well can’t get it done sitting here thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment