Thursday, October 3, 2019

Tomorrow’s another day

Today was not my best day! I’m in Florida visiting my daughter so I left my significant other in West Virginia to watch over my summer home. My summer home happens to be a 36 foot 5th wheel RV on a lot that I own in a residential campground. First let me make it clear this is not wilderness camping. I have AC and a fireplace and all the comforts of home. In conversation this afternoon he shares with me that the refrigerator stopped working and all my food will need to be thrown out. I’m not real proud of my response when I basically said well use a trash bag and throw it out. Don’t leave it there till I get home.

October is not shaping up to be a great month. I fly home on Monday to a car I can’t drive and a trailer with No refrigerator or food. Add to that the fact that I have to close up the camper and go back to my other house with all it’s resident crazies.

New day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment