Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A so so day

Guess all days have good and bad parts.

I love Fall but I hate closing the camper and going home. It is a little depressing and a lot of work. Magazines to be read and discarded, stuff to be packed up and freedom and alone time to be put on a shelf and picked up 5 months from now.

Along with closing the camper comes winterizing and the whole process of cleaning. Add to that the fact that the stupid refrigerator isn’t quite right yet. Tomorrow or actually later today I will dig out the ice chest and use it for a few days till I’m sure the fridge is over it’s little fit.

On the plus side McDonalds has the McRib back which is just about the only sandwich I like from them. So today on my way back to Riverbend I stopped at the McDonalds drive thru. I was so shocked when the lady in the car ahead paid for my lunch. I hope she knows how much I appreciated her gesture. She truly provided the bright spot in my day. I was so surprised that it didn’t occur to my to pay it forward. But I will do it soon.

Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment