Saturday, February 19, 2022


Sort of figured out how to add a photo. Not great but it’s there. Let me introduce Captain. 

 Okay day. Tomorrow ends my babysitting for Captain my daughter’s dog. I’ve decided I don’t think I could have a doggy of my own. I wake up now and until I touch him and know he is ok I have a minor panic attack. 

Panic or anxiety attacks are another reason I need to go home soon.  There are always people around me now but when I go back to West Virginia I will be spending countless hours by myself. Normally I enjoy quiet alone time but now I’m worrying about things like snakes. Tried to tell Bob about it this morning and he said maybe living in a camper in the woods wasn’t something somebody so afraid should do.  Since I’ve lived there for 10 years it was a really cruel thing to say. 

I do have a few things to look forward to. On February 28th I board my cruise that was “lifted and shifted” from last year because of COVID. Of coarse Catt and others were going too but Catt’s health won’t let her go now. Cancer I hate you!  Then my friend Penny is going to stop by for a couple days when she, her daughter and her grandchildren are in Florida to visit Universal and Harry Potter world. I haven’t seen her since 2017. 

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment